Everything you need to know about your participation
Register your stand personnel
You register your stand staff via My Easyfairs. All staff must have exhibitor cards at the show. Here’s how:
- Log in to My Easyfairs with the login you got when you booked your stand. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a new login.
- Click on “Manage booth” at the current show.
- Go to the tab “Prepare your stand”.
- Click on “Register your staff” under the “Assembly staff” section.
- Click on “Register your staff” in the new view.
- You will now be redirected to a new window.
- Click on “Personnel” (the second tab at the top of the page in the blue bar) if you did not get there automatically.
- Click on “+ new” and add the stand staff details. Click on “Next”.
- The person will now receive an e-mail with their exhibitor card to the e-mail address you entered.
- Take the exhibitor’s card to the fair or have it ready on your phone for a faster and smoother entrance.
Get to know your industry
What is a smart badge?
Smart badges – turn visitors to qualified leads
As an exhibitor you get a digital reader on the day you move in. The reader is a wireless sensor that is placed on your stand. When visitors touch the reader with their smart badge, they automatically collect the information about your company and your products that you have posted in your My Easyfairs. This information is sent to them in a summary e-mail at the end of the exhibition day.
If you have a GoLeads or GoPlus, you will get a list of the contact details of those who have touched your readers. You can find the list in your My Easyfairs after the show is closed.
What is Visit Connect?
With the Visit Connect app you can scan information about the visitors who visit your booth, simply by scanning the QR code on their Smart Badge. This facilitates your follow-up after the fair and ensures that you do not lose important business cards or contact information.
Just before the show you will receive a Visit Connect email with a personal link, follow the link and create your personal login and password or log in with your existing login. Then follow the seven points in the email to activate the license.
When your phone is activated, you can scan visitors on site at the fair. Please note that you cannot change the phone once the QR code has been scanned. It is locked to the smartphone you chose. Remember that this must be done before you visit the fair, so it is not possible to do so if you do not have access to your personal login, computer and internet.
We make sure you are visible
How do we market the show?
We are here for you and can help with everything from marketing materials, mailings to custom invitations to your customers and networks. We promote your participation and your brand. We are happy to post your guest articles, news and activities on our website, newsletters and social media. We work with:
- Collaborates with trade associations and magazines
- Digital advertising
- Social Media
- Personal invitation via email
- Invitation and information through partners, sponsors and exhibitors
Want to join our channels? Or do you need marketing materials? Contact Victoria.email@example.com
As an exhibitor and partner, we expect you to maximize the opportunities this show creates by inviting visitors and spreading the word about Light & Design in your channels and networks.
- Invite your customers and networks.
- Spread your involvement on social media and don’t forget to use #lightochdesign
- Get published; raise an up-to-date question, hot topic or exciting case on our website, newsletters and social media. Write an editorial post on max one A4 and submit to us. Writers and companies stand as clear senders and linked. Email it to Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org